Greetings and salutations B2B Walkers!
WE’RE BACK, BABY!
After a highly successful inaugural launch of Newcastle’s newest mass-participation fundraising event in 2016, the Blacksmiths 2 Breakwall Coast Walk is returning on Sunday 10th September 2017 and will be even better!
In addition to the full 26.9km trek from Blacksmiths all the way into Nobbys Breakwall, there will also be a start from Redhead that will still cover around 15.5km of beaches and bushland, and a 5km ‘family walk’ from Merewether that takes in Bather’s Way and King Edward park.
WHAT YOU WILL GET INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY FEE
– Blacksmiths 2 Breakwall Coast Walk t-shirt
– Race number bib
– Water refills at surf clubs along the walk
– Free photos
– First Aid that you hopefully will not need
– Finisher’s Medal
– Whales/dolphins to watch (*not a guarantee)
– Sand in your shoes (*guaranteed)
Registration is now open, and if you keep the ocean on your right, you’ll be right too!
|Proudly raising money to be thrown at:|
|With the support of:|