THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM!
After two highly successful events, the Blacksmiths 2 Breakwall Coast Walk is returning on Sunday 09th September 2018!
In addition to the full 26.9km trek from Blacksmiths all the way into Nobbys Breakwall, there will also be a start from Redhead that will still cover around 15.5km of beaches and bushland, and a 5km ‘family walk’ from Merewether that takes in Bather’s Way and King Edward park.
WHAT YOU WILL GET INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY FEE
– Blacksmiths 2 Breakwall Coast Walk t-shirt
– Race number bib
– Water refills at surf clubs along the walk
– Free photos
– First Aid that you hopefully will not need
– Finisher’s Medal
– Whales/dolphins to watch (*not a guarantee)
– Sand in your shoes (*guaranteed)
Registration is now open, and if you keep the ocean on your right, you’ll be right too!
|Proudly raising money to be thrown at:|
|With the support of:|